** Please make sure you read the general notes about costumes here
Costume #1 (Lord Scrumptious)
- black dress pants and black jacket (or suit) – NOT skinny pants!! Please buy a size or two larger so they are loose/baggy.
- white button up shirt
- candy striped tie and matching pocket square
- black socks
- black lace up dress shoes (or black jazz shoes)
Costume #2 (Fair Announcer)
- replace the black jacket with either a red tail coat OR
- a colourful vest (roll up sleeves)
- remove tie – replace with yellow, green or orange bandana tied round neck
** this costume to be more vibrant and colourful than #1
Costume #3 (Child Catcher)
Your interpretation of a clown costume – NOT scary/Pennywise (from IT). You can come up with an entirely different costume if you wish, or you could combine black jacket & pants, white shirt (from costume 1) with colourful vest from costume 2 and add black bowler hat, clown wig and red facepaint to make clown nose.